Posts filed under ‘Atlas’
The “Atlas” Control Toolkit is a collection of samples and components that makes it easier then ever to build and consume rich client-side “Atlas” controls and extenders. The toolkit provides both ready to go samples and a powerful SDK to simplify the creation and re-use of your own custom controls and extenders.
Inside the toolkit you will find:
- A rich set of sample controls and extenders that make spicing up your Website with rich functionality a snap. Everything you need to get started is inside including full source code, documentation, and more!
- An easy to use SDK that simplifies the process of writing “Atlas” components.
In the “Atlas” Control Toolkit, you’ll find the following controls and extenders (click the links to see them in action!):
- Accordion Control: Create efficient UI from multiple panes with this animated control.
- AlwaysVisibleControl: Docks a panel to a corner of the browser window and keeps it visible even when the user scrolls.
- CascadingDropDown: Easily link drop downs, complete with asynchronous population and no postbacks!
- CollapsiblePanel: This extender allows panels on your page to collapse and expand with no code.
- ConfirmButton: This extender adds a confirm dialog to any Button, LinkButton, or ImageButton control.
- DragPanel: Makes any panel into an object that you can drag around the page.
- DropShadow: This extender adds attractive drop shadows to any control on the page
- DynamicPopulate: Replace the contents of a page element with the result of a web-service call.
- FilteredTextBox: Restrict the types of input that text boxes will accept.
- HoverMenu: Allows UI to pop up next to a control when the mouse hovers over it.
- ModalPopup: Allows you to show styled modal UI without using HTML dialogs.
- NumericUpDown: Allow users to easily increase and decrease values using the mouse to scroll through values.
- PagingBulletedList: Add paging and sorting to long bulleted lists.
- PasswordStrength: Give your users visual cues to help them create secure passwords.
- PopupControl: This extender turns any panel into a popup.
- Rating: Let your users easily give feedback by rating content with this easy-to-use control.
- ReorderList: This control is a full-featured data-bound control that allows its elements to be reordered on the client via drag and drop.
- ResizableControl: Allow users to dynamically resize content, right in the browser.
- RoundedCorners: Rounds the corners of any control for a clean, professional look!
- TextBoxWatermark: This extender adds “watermark” prompt text to TextBoxes on the page.
- ToggleButton: This extender turns an ASP.NET CheckBox into an image checkbox.
DOWNLOAD the “Atlas” Control Toolkit now!
I was sniffing around for some nifty loading gif’s for one of my projects when I found Ajaxload, a drive-thru Ajax-powered site that spits out loading gif animations to your liking on-the-fly. for graphically-challenged Web 2.0 geeks out there, this is the place to go if you want your apps to look cool while they’re pretending to load something.